- Hypnotherapy can find the root cause of anxiety – while anxiety is not a state that is directed onto any one thing in particular, it almost always has a singular cause. What is your body unconsciously scared of? Did something happen in the past that reset your body into this state? If your mind created the problem, it can create the solution!
- Hypnotherapy helps to train your mind that the future isn’t scary – we shouldn’t feel fearful of the future just because we don’t know what it holds. Our minds feel that the future is full of danger, but we are most likely safe in what lies ahead.
- Hypnotherapy teaches you to switch-off – we can’t be online all day; like our phones, we overheat! We can’t predict every worst-case scenario. Taking the time to go offline at times gives our unconscious time to process the day.
- Hypnotherapy helps you to build confidence in yourself – this, in turn, helps you tackle anything that life throws at yourself. When we feel stronger mentally and emotionally, we feel better equipped to cope with what lies ahead. Building confidence is the key, as this makes us believe in ourselves and our abilities – we have dealt with 100% of everything so far!
- Hypnotherapy helps you think more logically – and not jump or leap to any irrational conclusions. Logic provides the mind with structure to ground itself on. When you make decisions based on logic and not emotions, they tend to be better decisions.
If you or someone you know suffers from anxiety, hypnotherapy might be the solution! Get in touch with us today!