Benefit from the wealth of experience of internationally acclaimed Hypnotherapist and instructor Aaron Surtees. His programme uses his 15 years of experience of helping women deal with the fully psychological problem of vaginismus which prevents women having or enjoying sexual intercourse. The key influence of mind over body has been documented for several hundred years. Hypnosis uses this same concept to re-wire the way your subconscious thinks when it comes to sexual intercourse, meaning you feel confident and able to allow vaginal opening on penetration instead of closing.
• High Success Rate
• Feel able to open
• Feel Relaxed
• Enjoy intercourse
• No Fear
The sessions use hypnosis to instil key changes in thought patterns. This allows for relaxation and the positive mental acceptance, of allowing penetration to occur. The hypnosis helps to re-program your subconscious mind to fully engage with allowing your vaginal muscles to open to allow penetration. You become fully confident that you can open up in this way to enjoy pain free, pleasurable and sexually fulfilling intercourse.
Your programme lasts about 35 minutes and can be listened to as often as you want and need. This is the optimum time for hypnosis sessions. Choose a time when you can relax and unwind undisturbed. We recommend the use of headphones.
We also recommend our Anxiety Download for you
Instructions for use:
(Note: the programme/s can be downloaded onto any iOS or Android device or your PC etc)
1) Try to listen with headphones or earphones at a time and place where you will NOT BE disturbed for around 30 mins.
2) Sit or lay in a comfortable place (usually bed, chair or sofa are best) in a room temperature that is comfortable for you.
3) Try to listen EVERYDAY for the first 1-2 weeks or as many times as practicable for you.
4) You CANNOT over listen, generally speaking the more you listen the more the message is reinforced, so you could listen for weeks! (remember as well as being all about results its also highly relaxing, therapeutic and de-stressing)
5) When you have got the result you want its fine to stop listening (remembering you have the recording FOREVER) should you need it in future.
6) If you fall asleep each time you listen, try it earlier in the day, its most beneficial not to be sleeping throughout it (rather in a physically relaxed but mentally aware and alert state ie the 'hypnotic state')
7) If you have downloaded multiple treatment downloads, its fine to listen to them on alternate days. AVOID listening to MORE than one recording a day.
8) Last but certainly NOT least - ENJOY THE RESULTS!
Best Regards Always,
(Clinical Hypnotherapist - Director of City Hypnosis)